Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
My name is Stephanie Lifton. Since 2012, I have been taking summer road trips with my 2 kids, mostly camping and always spending lots of time outside. As is my nature, I generally do a ton of research before I head off on these adventures and end up with a binder full of information. My friends encouraged me to share all of my research so that other adventurous families might benefit. And so this blog was born. You can read more about what prompted my first road trip here: The First Trip
A few random bits of trivia about me . . .
- If I were a dog, I’d be a Border Collie.
- Outdoors in nature is my happy place.
- I love hiking, camping, yoga, reading, doing crossword puzzles, and going on adventures with my friends and family.
- I have a side business doing pet photography: Belly Rubs Photography.
- My favorite book is “He She It” by Marge Piercy and my favorite poet is e. e. cummings.
- I once swore I would never own a minivan. I was wrong. I LOVE my minivan.
- “The Amazing Race” is my guilty pleasure.
- For my 50th birthday present to myself, I went to Baja where I kissed a baby Gray Whale.
- My favorite food is ice cream.
- I believe in making the world a better place.